The point of this website is to keep track of our captured flags and the things we’ve learned at defcon28.
We are all doing this remotely, so it makes sense for us to have somewhere to put it all. Also, if we do end up doing pretty well in a CTF we need to have proof of the capture, including how we did it. This should accomplish that.
- Create new post using hugo command.
hugo new post/example-new-post.md
- Write post and commit it to a branch in the website repository
- Create a pull request and have someone else on the team review it
- Merge pull request
- GitHub action automatically builds the website using Hugo and deploys it to the weslack.github.io repository
- GitHub deploys all new changes to the weslack.github.io repository master branch to weslack.github.io which also points to weslack.team.